Monday, December 26, 2011

In My Bag.

Assorted eyeliner, at least three
A water bottle, half empty, half full.
Coverup, to mask my flaws
Tacky lotion, that reeks of cupcakes
Heaps of change, congregating at the bottom
A paperclip or two, for nervous moments
Gum wrappers. Mint tin. Lipstick.
A mini papa smurf, the only man I love
Back up glasses, my favorite color
Pens and pencils, for the average school girl
Birth control, keeping me in check
Benadryll to calm my allergies
An iPod, to drown you out
Headphones. Condoms. Check stubs.
A hate letter, addressed to me long ago
A super duck, who defends me from evil villains
A small mirror, traveled from France
Marilynn Monroe, tiny and fire breathing
Blush to give my pale skin color
And eyeshadow, rarely used.
Remnants of yesterday, a randomness I can't control.